About Me

My photo
Ben D. Bacon is a photographer/writer in the South Florida area who does portfolios, landscape, architectural, and event photography.

About this blog

Welcome, My name is Ben Bacon. On this blog I will be showcasing my photography of south Florida and the world. I'll also be reviewing and commenting on all things photographic.Please feel free to comment and I'll try to keep it as interesting as possible.And remember it's another day in paradise.
Note: All images are available as high quality prints up to 24x36 in.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Space X Dragon Screenshots (Another way to take pictures)

NASA streamed live video of the Dragon's approach to the International Space Station today so I captured screenshots of this historic event that I thought would look nice and cleaned them up. Here are the results:

Lift off!


150 meters from ISS


Approaching ISS

30 meters






 I hope you enjoy. Remember, God gives us beauty all around so keep shooting!







1 comment:

  1. Really nice Ben. And clever. I shared this.
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete